- Please note that AdPharm.net is operated by Outbreak Communications Inc. Therefore, that may be the name that will appear on your invoice or receipt.
- GENERAL TERMS. If you are purchasing a AdPharm.net subscription, you will be invoiced by us and you shall pay your subscription using the payment method you have selected and indicated to us. All currency references are in Canadian dollars (CAD).
- TAXES. The following Canadian provinces have to pay taxes on Adpharm subscriptions: British Columbia, Ontario, Manitoba, Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador. Quebec Provincial Sales Tax Number (PST): 1215586037. Canadian Sales Tax (GST): 85466 6260 RT0001.
- PAYMENT FOR NEW SUBSCRIPTION or RENEWALS. Payment occurs on a pre-pay basis and subscriptions will not be automatically renewed at the end of the term. Yearly and Monthly and multi-user/corporate subscribers will be contacted via email in order to renew their AdPharm.net subscription prior to the end of their paid term. If users or corporations do not elect to renew their AdPharm.net subscription, their account will be deleted shortly after the expiration of their paid subscription period. Users or corporations who renew their subscription after expiry, may have short delay before their account's full access is reactivated. Users or corporations who renew their subscription later than 2 weeks after expiry, may have to recreate their user name (s) and password (s).
- DURATION OF THE SUBSCRIPTIONS. A yearly subscription expires 365+1 days after the subscription has been activated. A monthly subscription expires 31+1 days after the subscription has been activated. A two-day pass expires 48 hours after the subscription has been activated.
- Outbreak Communications Inc. reserves the right to change pricing for AdPharm.net subscription at any time. Therefore, when your subscription expires, should you wish to renew, the renewal price may differ from the price paid for the previous term.
- CANCELLATION OF THE SUBSCRIPTION. Please note, payments for subscriptions are non-refundable.
- TERMINATION. If your payment is invalid for any reason, your AdPharm.net subscription will be cancelled immediately.
- PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARD CHARGEBACKS. If a chargeback is initiated, the user access associated with that payment will be suspended during this process. If the chargeback is cancelled or dismissed, we will reinstate the user access and will extend the subscription by the number of days the account was suspended. If the chargeback is upheld, we will delete the user access associated with it.
- MULTIPLE CONNECTIONS WITH A SINGLE USER NAME. Users with a subscription/registration have access to the full content of the site. Each AdPharm user should have their own unique user name. Therefore multiple connections using a single user name at one time is not allowed and may result in a ban for an undetermined period of time. Users with a Shared package can have multiple log-ins at once with one user name and password as long as the person logged-in is in fact an employee of the same company or organization the subscribed user is part of. If a user name is shared outside of the user's company or on a password sharing website, the user's access and subscription will immediately be cancelled without reimbursement.
- SUBSCRIPTION CONVERSIONS. When offered or available, users can convert a 2-day pass or monthly subscription into a yearly subscription. Users pay the difference between their current subscription plan and the yearly plan based on the subscription prices on the day of the conversion. The converted yearly subscription starts the day the initial 2-day or monthly subscription is purchased.
Revised April 2, 2016.
To view the previous version of our user agreement, please click here.