|Click here for details on how to download this file |
The #1 prescribed novel oral anticoagulant in the US
The patients they studied are the ones I see.
AMONG NOVEL ORAL ANTICOAGULANTS:
Most real-world experience: more than 2 million patients prescribed in the US.
Most safety data generated in clinical trials in patients studied with high risk of thrombotic events.
Most affordable: the lowest average out-of-pocket cost.
Not intended to be a comparison of safety or efficacy outcomes.
LEARN WHY XARELTO is leading the new generation
Anticoagulation has come of age for healthcare professionals, like me, who prescribe XARELTO
SIX INDICATIONS STRONG
• To reduce the risk of stroke and systemic embolism in patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation (AF). There are limited data on the relative effectiveness of XARELTO and warfarin in reducing the risk of stroke and systemic embolism when warfarin therapy is well controlled
• For the treatment of deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
• For the treatment of pulmonary embolism (PE)
For the reduction in the risk of recurrence of DVT and of PE following initial 6 months treatment for DVT and/or PE
• For the prophylaxis of DVT, which may lead to PE in patients undergoing knee replacement surgery
• For the prophylaxis of DVT, which may lead to PE in patients undergoing hip replacement surgery
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Other ads from this campaign
Country/Market: USA, North America
Target: Healthcare Professional (HCP)
Tagline: Generation Xarelto
Size/duration: Three-page ad
Medical Economics - April 10, 2015
See more Xarelto ads
|Rate this file (No vote yet)|
|Download:||Available for logged-in users with full-size access enabled.|
|Date added:||Apr 28, 2015|
|Dimensions:||11033 x 5304 pixels|
|My Collection:||Add to collection|